Tuesday 16 August 2016

Volunteering at Putra Mosque, Putrajaya

17 August 2016, 14 Zulkaedah 1437

Few weeks ago, after I took my Cambodian friend to visit Putrajaya and Putra Mosque, then I interested to become a volunteer at the mosque. Mosque is the most nice and peaceful place to be. Also, as Putra Mosque is one of the tourist attraction, so I have chance to meet new people from all over the world, making new friends and practice my english. 

So, I send a message to Masjid Putra's facebook, asking whether they have volunteer program and who should I refer to, then they gave me a senior volunteer's phone number, brother Raja Aman Shah.

Here are some questions ask by the tourists regarding Islam and Putra Mosque:
  1. When was this mosque built?
  2. Why does the male and female have to pray separately?
  3. Can they pray together at home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment