Thursday 9 June 2016

Putrajaya

10/6/2016, 5 Ramadan 1437,



Surat Al-Ĥujurāt (The Rooms), Chapter 49, verse 13

49:13

Sahih International
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Malay
Wahai umat manusia! Sesungguhnya Kami telah menciptakan kamu dari lelaki dan perempuan, dan Kami telah menjadikan kamu berbagai bangsa dan bersuku puak, supaya kamu berkenal-kenalan (dan beramah mesra antara satu dengan yang lain). Sesungguhnya semulia-mulia kamu di sisi Allah ialah orang yang lebih taqwanya di antara kamu, (bukan yang lebih keturunan atau bangsanya). Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui, lagi Maha Mendalam PengetahuanNya (akan keadaan dan amalan kamu).


When Adelaidean comes to town....

Today, I will have a friend, James Ronald Vernon Bell (James Bell) coming for visiting from Adelaide. I knew him at Uni when he was doing his 2nd degree. Well, don't misunderstood, he's not my boyfriend. I love making friends, and when i'm in oversea, I am happy to invite people to come and visit Malaysia. That's what we should do as a Malaysian isn't it?

Will take him to visit Putrajaya on the first day, and Melaka on 2nd day. Where and what are the interesting nice places to visit in Putrajaya? He will come after I finish my work at 5pm, then he will return to his accommodation in KL, probably at 10pm, so will have about 4 hours to see Putrajaya. Such a quick trip.

Besides the central of Malaysia, I recommended him to visit Langkawi. I reckon it is nice for the tourist to visit Langkawi during Ramadan as not too crowded. Last year, I also had a guest from Adelaide, Glenn & his son, Ethan. They went to Langkawi for 5 days. Hoping that they will enjoy their stay in Langkawi. I prepared a list of nice places to visit in Langkawi. I will share on my blog as well.

These are my list, but will keep update if any:

1. Bazar ramadan/Pasar Malam
2. Masjid Putra
3. Masjid Besi
4. Taman Botani
5. Building and bridges along Presint 2 to Presint 4. 

Where else to visit?

Will keep updating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment